Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] about the Book

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:11:01 MST 2004

hey all -

I'm about half way through the book and I don't want to give anything away
to those that haven't read it yet.  so far, I love it .  I'll save my
summary of it until I've finished reading it.   someone mentioned after
reading "Strict Rules" that they noticed how some words are spelled
different in Australia and the UK than they are in the US - one word of note
in this book was "gaol".  I'd never seen it spelled that way.  threw me off
a little ;)

Cheryl