Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter Reeks/NSW/AUS is out of the office.

Peter.Reeks at iag.com.au Peter.Reeks at iag.com.au
Mon Aug 16 09:01:45 MDT 2004

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom
of this message.

:
I will be out of the office starting  16/08/2004 and will not return until
20/08/2004.

Please note that I will be travelling interstate from Mon 16 August to
Thurs 19 August returning to Sydney office on Fri 20 August. If the matter
is urgent please contact me on my mobile 0411 012 169 otherwise I will
respond on my return.

:

The information transmitted in this message and attachments (if any)
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
e-mail and associated material from any computer.

The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce, disclose or
distribute the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files,
with the permission of the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and cleared by MailMarshal.

: