Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: Visiting Oz, Favorite Oils meeting? Pete's stand

Kate Parker Adams kate at dnki.net
Wed Aug 4 07:15:48 MDT 2004

I had a great one-on-one coversation with Martin after the Bowery Ballroom
show in NYC in May '02.  Despite his reticent reputation, he can be quite
chatty and is a very smart and articulate dude.  Most personable when given
enough space to feel comfortable.  It was quite a pleasant surprise to have
the privelege of finding this out.

kPa