Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: DVD bonus tip

Björn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Thu Apr 29 11:51:14 MDT 2004

[name removed] gave us this tip:

>Tip for finding the bonus clip...Look for Justin's face and cover it up
with the sprint hand and click your remote and you will find

>more capitol magic!

OK, I don't have the DVD yet, but I can ask for those who have it! And
when I'll have it myself, I want to know:

1. How do I recognise Justin's face? (Where is he?)

2. "Cover it up with the sprint hand" - what does that mean? Well, maybe
I'll get it when I have the disc playing... I just don't understand how
to find hidden "links" with a DVD remote on a television screen (there
is no mouse arrow?)...

/Bjorn