Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 5 most underrated oils songs - not just 5!

ninas ninajill73 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:37:57 MDT 2004

i think it's fair to say that in the states, except for 'Beds', the entire
Oils collection is underrated. and conversely, in the states 'Beds' is too
overrated.

i mean how many times have we all heard - and have had to defend, 'oh, you
like that band with the bald guy who had that one hit about beds burning'.
i'm sure we've all found ourselves defending the oils and all of their
'underrated' songs!..."yes, they sang that song, but it's not their only hit
and they have a 25-year library of incredible songs, blah, blah blah!..."

nina

> From: "Aliester Crowley" <aliestercrowleyy at hotmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:51:25 +0000
> To: powderworks at cs.colorado.edu
> Subject: [Powderworks] 5 most underrated oils songs: tHE Breath album
>
> Underrated songs: the Breathe album.
>

>> If underrated = things I've never heard in concert or TV ...
>>
>> 1. I'm the Cure
>> 2. Armistice Day
>> 3. Bushfire
>> 4. Return to Sender