Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] In the news today- WHAT??

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Sat Apr 17 08:58:10 MDT 2004

Up until now I thought you guys were kidding...Of course, it's a joke
(to be precise, satire, as Mike points out).  I had to go to a 2-day CI
course last week, and my mind wandered and that article sorta wrote
itself. - Beth

PS  Our HR manager is threatening us with "servant leadership" training
next.  Who knows what might come out after that.  If anyone has been
exposed to that particular new fad, can you contact me off-list?  I have
some serious concerns.  Thanks!