Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Farewell tour?

koala_sprint at fsmail.net koala_sprint at fsmail.net
Sat Apr 17 01:47:36 MDT 2004

Hi Patrick,
Me too. Well, it's not so much that my other half has agreed, but so much as I will be going. Keep in touch if you are going. I would be flying on Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong if I go, and would probably just go for the night, 2 if I'm lucky.
Stephen

> Message date : Apr 16 2004, 09:56 PM
> From : "Patrick Collins"
> To : powderworks at cs.colorado.edu
> Copy to :
> Subject : [Powderworks] Farewell tour?
>
> I have just been given the go-ahead from my better half to go to Oz (from the UK) in the event of a farewell tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So.  I am asking for anybody who may have advance warning of tickets etc. to please let me know.  ALso if, in the event it does actually come off, I am asking for a kindly 'workers for a floor to kip on.  I would be most appreciative but draw the line at sexual favours - well........while the cat's away......;)
> Cheers,
> P.

Stay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here. >
> [ (no filename) (0.2 Kb) ]
Join the UK's number one for the internet
www.freeserve.com/time