Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] "official" russian pressing

Björn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed Apr 7 09:29:05 MDT 2004

The random playing was my idea with the disc too, but I made the mistake
to burn the songs ordered by album. It can be played randomly in the
computer, but my cd/mp3 player only shuffles songs within a folder (ie
album). I thought that was just my player who behaves that way, and that
other players work differently.

By the way, my disc has 152 songs on it. I didn't include any tracks
from the live albums (except the acoustic "Burnie" and the MTV Unplugged
version of "In the valley" but of course I included the studio tracks
from TRT). Instead I have included the b-sides from the singles I own,
plus there is a folder of *downloaded* b-sides, covers and live tracks.

/Bjorn