Midnight Oil

[[Powderworks]

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski at kpmg.ca
Mon Apr 5 13:05:08 MDT 2004

I agree....the first 2 words (official russian) should never be put
together...remember how Windows XP was available in Russian markets 2-3
months before it was supposed to be available for retail sale?  I imagine
those were also "official pressings".... as in, I'll press a few hundred
rubles into your pocket comrade, you let me press what I want, huh huh
huh<end  hearty russian accent>

-Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski :: National Tax Technology Co-ordinator, National Tax,
KPMG MSLP :: Commerce Court West :: Toronto, Ontario M5L 1B2 :: Canada ::
1.416.777.3777 :: GHachkowski at kpmg.ca