Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Looking for new Aussie music

j p niven poppycocteau@flashmail.com
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:03:27 -0700

Hi Heidi - a chap called Craig Latham does a good show called Nothing
Happening, he focuses a lot on underground Australian and New Zealand
music. Here's the link to his past setlists:
http://latham.dropbear.id.au/radio/nhplaylists.htm
you might find a few ideas there.

When I had a rock show [a few months ago] I interviewed a new
Australian band called Lout, their site is at http://www.lout.cjb.net
. I do a folk show now, and some Aussie artists I've played on it are
the Dirty Three, Xavier Rudd, Kristina Olsen and David Bridie.

Good luck :)