Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] top 5 Oils

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:08:54 -0400

Arrrgghhh.  Can't even cover all the albums with just 5!  Wahhhhhhh!

Off the top of my head ...

Bullroarer - memories of a dusty childhood reside within - shifting sands
and broken plans ...
One Country (abso#$%%inglutely incredible live in NYC)
I Don't Wanna Be the One
Read About It
and, most treasured and sacred: Bushfire

Honorable Mention: As a doctoral student in environmental public health,
Blue Sky Mine is pretty much my professional theme song.   I've played it
before every major exam and during my two-day generals.  My advisor even
owns an autographed copy of Blue Murder!  I'm hoping that the new
exposure-disease paradigm I plan to develop with a recently awarded grant
makes it easier to bring justice to rural populations similarly terrorized
by environmentally and occupationally derived diseases.  While struggling
with the grant writing I would take down my autographed BSM windmill EP and
renew my inspiration.