Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] tree instructions

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:43:36 -0400

Hi all -

I'm getting a few questions about how to participate in a tree.  our main
branches will be those who have a fast connection and can download the whole
set.  when burning discs, please don't burn any faster than 12x, as burning
faster could cause a problem for future generations of discs.  it's
generally acceptable to send your cd's in white cd envelopes because it
saves on having to buy and send jewel cases.  the artwork can be downloaded
from http://home.iprimus.com.au/mrnoisy/oilslive/artwork.html

if you don't have a printer, please note that in your message, so that
arrangements can be made for your branch to send the artwork to you.

if you have any other questions, feel free to email me offlist.

thanks,
Cheryl

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es