Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cap DTS Europe & NMOC: Pain of Salvation

Joakim Lindblad jlind@algonet.se
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:31:39 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

The DTS version of Capricornia has apparently been released in Europe (it seems to have been available since August 11). Sorry if this was old news.

And on another note (regarding the thread about new music)... Last Saturday I went and saw the Swedish band Pain of Salvation perform their new (not yet released album BE) from beginning to end, together with nine classical musicians; flute, oboe, clarinet, bass clarinet, tuba, 2 violins, viola and cello. It was the most amazing experience!! If you're looking for something to fill the void the oils left I strongly recommend this album. Sadly it won't be released until the spring of 2004.
BTW, the band is also fighting for environmental and social causes just like the oils.

/Joakim