Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No Mans Land / FTP

PETER SCOTT POITRAS ppoitras@charter.net
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:37:12 -0400

People, people, PEOPLE.  If you follow back through the
message string, this was originally about a dream or idea
someone had about the Oils recording a new 4 song EP and
then doing a Farewell tour, be it 3-city or otherwise.

Just wanted to clarify that this message string has gone
way off-topic from where it started, going from an
imaginary farewell tour possibly sometime in the future,
to speaking about the final tour the Oils did.

Pete

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 18:36:11 +0100