Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Workers Jobs

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 12:38:28 MST 2003

I am a geek working in Silicon Valley as an IT Manager for a
software company. How is that for boring? actually it is VERY
challenging and the guys around me are great. I did have my share of
temp. jobs with the longest stint as a security officer in Tel Aviv
airport. would love to tell you more about it but I would have to
kill you afterwards.

dream jobs:

1. food critique - would make me too fat
2. rock star - I would probably die of a drug overdose or during
wild sex with 69 groupies
3. travel reporter - would keep me away from my family too much

I guess my dream job would be to not have one at all but since I
keep getting these banking alerts from my bank that my balance has
again dipped below $500 I'd better stop here and and go back to
work.

happy whatever to everyone

=====
Miron