Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] White Skin Black Heart

Jess Clark jess5710 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 05:54:10 MDT 2003

A little while ago someone was asking about the meaning of this phrase- (WSBH) and they got the political Australian answer. Well, I think I've found the piece of classic literature that phrase originated in...
 (I'll duck and wait while everyone yells at me for suggesting it wasn't original)
...But I think its fun when I come across something that might have inspired one of my heroes.

Anyway, its an excuse to go to the library, and if you hate books, its right in the first chapter of "Our Nig" by Harriet um... Wilson? I think her name is.
In any case its a classic, required reading and all that...

Jess