Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC. MP3 to Wav

JCC jccuneo at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 18 13:41:33 MST 2003

Stephen,

A couple different ways to go about doing what you want.  You can use a
lossless compressor like Monkey's Audio, which will compress them to about
1/2 the space.  You can then expand the files back into .wav files
perfectly if needed.  You can play these in players like Winamp just like a
.wav or mp3.

Or you can go MP3.  Programs like Nero will burn straight from MP3 to
CD.  MP3 is lossy, so you need to burn at a relatively high rate to keep
quality up - like 192k or so.

Take care.