Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Workers Jobs

Garry Norris g_j_norris at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:46:08 MST 2003

Hi powderworkers

I currently work as a Gas Pipeline Technician for a large American Company
in Queensland, Australia
Before that i spent 20 years working at Queensland's largest power station
as a control system Technician
I spent a summer as a lifeguard at the local beach....great job , good eye
candy but boring as hell, money was pretty ordinary as well
Best job ever was while i was at school i pumped petrol and got to wash
toyota's long before i had a licence......... pretty much sparked my
interest in Cars
Future plans..... looking forward to retirement at 55 and doing what i like,
when i like......athough that is still 14 years to go........... but at
least i have a plan
yukky