Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I Want Willie!

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:14:21 -0400

i've had the same problem with collins books! i preordered and when the book
was supposed to be out, i got an email that the release was delayed a few
weeks. then a few days later, i got an email that the book is on back order
- huh? how, could i have preordered it only for it now to be on back order?!

what up with aussie booksellers?!

nina