Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Writing a song with Rob

[name removed] example@example.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 20:46:13 +1000

  The song i was talking about was one for my own
  band that i co wrote with Rob, we also have others
  written though they are not recorded. I also played
  guitar on a song called Thousand Miles that was for
  the Fibromoon album. I do have both of these on CD
  though the Ghosties one is not mine to give away
  and the one for my act i am holding on to till i have
  the dream mix done and am ready to release it.