Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Current listening indulgences

Jane R bunge91@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:37:10 +1000

I didnt know the members of the Warumpis supported the war in Iraq but we
could argue all day the reasons why. Maybe they were making sweaping
statements without all the facts, maybe a different connotation was put on
what they were trying to say by the media. Who knows!. Personally I like to
give them the benefit of the doubt and let the music speak for itself.

Jane