Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Current listening indulgences

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 18:08:34 -0400

Kate Bush - The Whole Story
Ghostwriters - self-titled (just got it!)
Mark Knopfler - Sailing to Philadelphia (it'll help me to RELAX!!!!)
Young Dubliners - Absolutely
Jethro Tull - M.U. (My husband's fave)
Squeeze - Singles (still the masters of the indelible little pop song)
Steely Dan - Two Against Nature
And for our Oils
Obsessively listening to RSIS
And I listened to Breathe 4 times last week, and guess what?  I still
hate over half of it!

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of Geordie McMillan
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 10:14 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] NMOC: Current listening indulgences

Howdy squids,

Thought I'd put forward one of my more favoured threads - finding out
what
other Oil heads are listening to. Here's my current list:

Let It Be & Pleased To Meet Me - The Replacements (great songwriting)
Cobblestone Runway - Ron Sexsmith
The Doctor Came at Dawn - Smog
Master and Everyone - Bonnie Prince Billy
Frank Black - Frank Black
Nothing's Shocking - Jane's Addiction
Purple Rain - Prince
Gossip - Paul Kelly and the Coloured Girls
The Beginning Stages of - The Polyphonic Spree
Exile on Main Street - Rolling Stones

Cheers,

Geordie.