Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils swansong

Kate kate@dnki.net
Tue, 13 May 2003 21:06:44 -0400

I for one will never, ever forget their performance of One Country at the
NYC show a year ago.  It really brought down the house IMHO ... incredible
togetherness groove.  That and being able to lean forward and hear Bonesy's
solo, unamplified.  Wonderful song (always), wonderful performance,
wonderful memory.

The kicker: Nina and I discovered that it was not even on the setlist she
swiped.  It was added in during the show.