Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Remainders

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Sat, 10 May 2003 13:00:09 +1000 (EST)

Going by the Denton interview and what Rob said on
Wednesday, while the remaining members of Midnight Oil
do intend to do something together in the future, for
the time being they have no other plans but to get on
with personal things.

Oh, and Damien: I don't think I noticed that T-Shirt
on Wednesday! Strange really, because it does sort of
stand out. I was over near the wall, drinking a Blue
Heaven milk-shake. I would've liked to have met some
of the people on this list, but next time, maybe (next
time what, I don't know...).

God bless,

Matthew W.