Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Short books about music

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 07 May 2003 11:02:39 -0400

--=====================_5425031==_.ALT

How about these short books:

"Favorite Sayings" by Martin Rotsey
"Serious Moods" by Bones Hillman
"Short Answers to Simple Questions" by Rob Hirst
"Shaving and Beard Grooming" by Jim Moginie
"My Future as a Corporate Lawyer" by Peter Garrett

Rob's would be written by a ghostwriter, of course!

Kate Parker Adams
Harvard School of Public Health
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
kadams@hsph.harvard.edu
(617)738-9102
When someone says, "I'm objective, I take no position," I say, "Well,
of course you do, you've just taken a position." Nobody is objective!
Unless you're a robot - unless you're a machine. And you may be that.
And if you are that, then you have no point of view.
~Studs Terkel
--=====================_5425031==_.ALT

How about these short books: <br><br>
&quot;Favorite Sayings&quot; by Martin Rotsey<br>
&quot;Serious Moods&quot; by Bones Hillman<br>
&quot;Short Answers to Simple Questions&quot; by Rob Hirst<br>
&quot;Shaving and Beard Grooming&quot; by Jim Moginie<br>
&quot;My Future as a Corporate Lawyer&quot; by Peter Garrett<br><br>
Rob's would be written by a ghostwriter, of course!<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Kate Parker Adams<br>
Harvard School of Public Health<br>
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering<br>
kadams@hsph.harvard.edu<br>
(617)738-9102<br>
When someone says, &quot;I'm objective, I take no position,&quot; I say,
&quot;Well, <br>
of course you do, you've just taken a position.&quot; Nobody is
objective! <br>
Unless you're a robot - unless you're a machine. And you may be that.
And if you are that, then you have no point of view. <br>
~Studs Terkel<br>