Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Willie's prejudices

bmounier@sympatico.ca bmounier@sympatico.ca
Wed, 7 May 2003 10:53:51 -0400

Andrew Denton: So Willie wouldn't let the band party?

Rob Hirst: So Willie was zealous in keeping attractive young women that might like to have an intense philosophical discussion with the band after the show away.

Hey, I just understood why the said Willie seemed to be prejudiced against me. Not that I'm attractive nor that I wanted an "intense philosophical discussion", but I WAS blonde and female. He indeed kept hollering at Peter "OK let's go!" that night when I had a five minutes conversation with the Tall One... All becomes clear...

I love the discreet way Rob says "Some" band members wanted to party... I wonder whom he meant. Kate, Nina, ANY idea? :) :) :)

Brigitte