Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] completely NMOC : Rob on Denton tonite

Jeff McLean jeffm@jeack.com.au
Wed, 7 May 2003 10:47:31 -1000

never, in my (some would say short, others would say long) life, have i
ever thought that any of my words could bring on responses like this.  if
anyone ever asks how i react with people, i'll have to say "can induce a
response similar to the injestion of several kilos of brightly coloured
mushrooms"

joffa