Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob's book

Powderlurker . powderlurker@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 23:17:34 +1000

Hi Dan,

my apologies for not getting in touch this week, but I've been caught up in
the latest tree (60 disks to send out...).

I've just the VCDs to finish for you & I'll send them your way.

I'm going to at least one of Rob's signings (and am getting a couple of
copies for workers who have been in touch, already). If you like, I'll get a
signed copy, for you, and stick it in with our trade?

Please let me know asap, yea or nay, as it's in about 40 hrs.

check ya soon,
Ray

>From : Dan Brunner <dmanwi@yahoo.com>

To :  powderworks@cs.colorado.edu

Subject :  [Powderworks] Book Signing session

Date :  Mon, 5 May 2003 07:32:56 -0700 (PDT)

  Any workers out there that are attending Rob's book
  signing sessions willing to purchase and have Rob
  autograph a copy for me?

  Contact me off list.  I will pay for any shipping, and
  compensate you for your time.

  Thanks.
  Dan in the US.

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp