Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - Is Saudi Arabia next?

Timothy Towns towns@us.ibm.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:32:20 -0700

Dave, I think most of the US population that is paying attention to world
events has struggled mightly with just why our country is at war.  This
struggle has been compounded greatly by Mr. Bush and his ever changing
reasons for his actions.  To me the idea that this war is for humanitarian
reasons or for riding Iraq of weapons of mass destruction are very weak
because of many counter examples in the world today where we are doing
nothing or even embrace such countries.   Your arguments that it is not
about oil or world domination further muddy the water.

Why can't the American public get clear, concise reasons for the actions of
our government?  It certainly tends to make everyone suspicious and
skeptical and I would say rightly so.

I ask you, just what is motivating Mr. Bush and his administration?

Tim Towns
towns@us.ibm.com

"Dave Schultz" <dschultz29@hotmail.com>@cs.colorado.edu on 03/30/2003
12:47:29 AM