Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:NMOC - mural and war

JCC jccuneo@bellsouth.net
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:43:35 -0600

Jurriaan,

Agreed on all counts.  The US should have stood much more firm in '91, as
well as taking a much harder line against China.  North Korea is a problem,
mostly due to its vicinity to China - but something still needs (and has
needed) to be done there.

Since '91 all three presidents we have had have made some pretty big errors
- China (all three), Rwanda (Clinton should be ashamed of this one), Korea,
etc.

Simply because mistakes have been made in the past, that should not obviate
the ability to try and do the right thing in the present and future.

Take care.

Jacques