Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: My Interview to ABC Tasmania

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:24:26 +0200

Hi again,

It's for Oz folks... I gave a telephone interview to ABC in Hobart this
morning.  The subject was my interest in Oz music. For a number of technical
reasons, it was taped, not broadcast live.  It will be on tomorrow, Friday,
March 28, 2-4 p.m. Hobart time is the time bracket of the show Terry Jackson
hosts.  If you have access to this frequency and typically or occasionally
tune in, have a listen and let me know how it looked.  Not much chance to
speak about Midnight Oil, I'm afraid, but I referred to them as the band that
I like best etc.  Whoever cares to drop a line after the interview is aired,
will be fun to get some feedback.

Alexei