Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob Hirst - what next?

sweetapj@bellsouth.net sweetapj@bellsouth.net
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:52:09 -0500

Oh, that was hilarious.  I really, really needed that.
But I shall put my objection in for Mr. Moginie.  I love his clothes.  Stripes and all!  There is something very cool about a guy who doesn't look like EVERY other guy.  I work a lot with sports broadcasters and I swear there is a book out there on what to wear and every single guy reads and absorbs it.  They're all a bit young, but they all look exactly the same!  What a shame!  Give me an individualist any day!

Jill in Atlanta