Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Essential Oils Tree Part one

mbachelo@att.net mbachelo@att.net
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 23:28:09 +0000

Hello again all

I don't know how many more people are interested in the "Essential Oils" Tree
part I, but to make sure people have a chance at it, I am letting the sign up
continue for for this week. sometime on Saturday 3/15, I will take all the
emails and start working on a tree structure.

Part I of the EO tree has the following Shows

Capitol Theater 82
Goat Island 85
Older than Forever 88
Wembly Arena 90
Cabaret Metro 96

To join, Send an e-mail to mbtigger@charter.net The email address I am now
using on the list is going away soon, and I might not be able to get mails
from the account when it goes "POOF". As a matter of fact, I will probably
switch over mail list functions today or tommorow

Michael