Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia DTS!

jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:05:57 -0600

Matthew,

I wrote to DTS asking about Capricornia DTS.  For some odd reason they are
not carrying it in their online store.  Very odd since they carry just
about every other release that they created.

In any case, I ordered mine from the guy on Half.com selling them for
$15.99.  No problems at all.  In fact, if you are a new Half.com customer,
use the coupon BIRDIE and get $5 off.  Hopefully that coupon is still valid.

Take care.

Jacques