Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Oils stopped by today...

Jurriaan thunder7@xs4all.nl
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 06:47:23 +0100

From: R.B. Norton <rbnorton@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 07:36:01PM -0800
>    Link: File-List
>
>    That's right.  All 5 of them...and they put on a mind-numbing show.  Can
>    you believe it?  They arrived on a little silver disc curiously labeled
>    DTS-ES.  They set up in my living room, plugged in and belted out a new
>    album which I've not heard before.  It was called Capricornia, and man,
>    what an album!

They sure travel a lot - I mean, they stopped by here also. Strangely,
here they arrived through a Sennheiser HD-580 headphone. They played a
_lot_ of songs, and all of them sounded better than ever before.

Plus a real good headphone is much more baby-friendly than my DTS system
blasting at full volume :-)

Jurriaan
--
And all the little jealousies and betrayals, they echo in the dark;
and somewhere back through it all, the key is still turning in the lock.