Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] a thought on PG's speech

Tom Davies minuteparticular@yahoo.com.au
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:45:55 +1000 (EST)

--0-1161311808-1056987955=:83094

just got around to reading this speech. It gave me a stronger sense of the urgency that Peter has probably been feeling about the need to do something about Australia's environmental problems. Given that doing this work is said to be the main thing he left the band for, I can very much understand why he made that decision.

Nathan Arrowsmith <mrnoisy@iprimus.com.au> wrote:http://www.abc.net.au/public/s883368.htm

Opposition is true Friendship.

William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

Yahoo! Mobile
--0-1161311808-1056987955=:83094

<DIV>just got around to reading this speech. It gave me a stronger sense of the urgency that Peter has probably been feeling about the need to do something about Australia's environmental problems. Given that doing this work is said to be the main thing he left the band for, I can very much understand why he made that decision.<BR><BR><B><I>Nathan Arrowsmith &lt;mrnoisy@iprimus.com.au&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">
<STYLE></STYLE>

--0-1161311808-1056987955=:83094--