Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Willie's - impressions/withdrawl

Janice Coleman jec_coleman@hotmail.com
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 07:51:36 -0400

I just finished the book yesterday.  I have always had the strong urge to
move to Australia, too!

I really liked the book.  I have been listening to Midnight Oil and having
Midnight Oil dreams all week.  I really like Rob's sense of humor.  He
really made me feel like he's just an ordinary guy in a band--not a
conceited jerk like a lot of bands have.  From what I could tell, he's a
really cool guy.

Does anyone know (offline) an address for him that I could send him a
letter?  I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Janice