Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] SMOC: Blasphemous Question (Not Bout Pete)

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:53:28 +0800

At 10-06-03 11:30 PM +0300, ALEXEI wrote:

>Questions: do powderworkers who play other instruments (flute, piano, trumpet,
>oboe, drums etc.) find it fascinating to play along with the Oils?  if you do,
>what tracks yield best to your instrument?  HAVE YOU EVER COME UP WITH A PART
>THAT YOU LIKE BETTER THAN AN ORIGINAL OIL PART?

Haven't done it with a different instrument, but I have come up with some
different arrangements which I like.  One of my favourites was my acoustic
"Concrete" on the tribute volume 3 CD.

jeff...