Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] SMOC: Everlovin Man and MO After Paris Gig

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 10:40:56 +0300

Dear all,

I have already been forwarded Everlovin Man by The Loved Ones in response to
my cry for help yesterday. If anyone else is currently working to fulfill this
request, thank you and relax.

Alexei

P.S. By the way, after the 2002 Paris gig Pete did not leave the venue with
all others and stayed there for so long that I think even the most patient
fans left without seeing him.  Rob, Martin, Bones, and Jim were all out within
probably an hour after the show and were once again (like after the soundcheck
earlier in the day) signing, posing for pictures etc.  I liked Martin a lot...
 very soft, smiling shyly all the time... when you talk to him, the feeling
who's a famous rocker and who's a fan is completely reversed...  Don't
misread, I am only commenting on Martin's manners, and not trying to assess
Pete's.