Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Need Help on Loved Ones and Police Boys Club

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
Sun, 08 Jun 2003 09:00:40 +0300

Hey everyone,

Asking for help, Aussie folks in particular:

1)  Does anyone have 'Ever Lovin Man' by The Loved Ones with Jeffrey's
pre-Plant great vocals that you can take a minute to encode to Mp3 (not less
than 128 bit rate but the file size not in excess of 5-6 Mb) and send my way
AS SOON AS POSS?  I was going to play their Loved One in my radio program on
Australian music and in the final scripting stage have discovered that the
tracks before and after it are fairly similar in style...  you'll help me out
a lot?

2)  What is Police Boys Clubs?  Jeff...?

Thanks a million,

Alexei