Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] tired of oil

sebastian balcombe sbalcombe@agelessfoundation.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:29:09 -0400

My least favorite oil songs. First let me start by saying when I say I don't
care for these songs it's in comparison to other oils material, because I
still like my least favorite oil songs more than most other music. Here goes

Blue album-Well I'm not crazy about the whole blue album though I appreciate
it for it role in oils history.

Head Injuries -Actually I really like the whole album.

Bird Noises-Not my favorite collection of songs but none I cant stand or
dislike.

PWOPC-Written in the heart
Lucky country, just kidding it's my favorite

SD-Like the whole album allot

Red sails-When the generals talk, what were they thinking?
Helps me helps you

10-1-Absolutely love the whole album if any song is weak on that album in my
opinion it would be somebodody's trying.

DD- Whoa

BSM- Love it all

ESM-ESM and outbreak,

Breathe- One too many times, home, barest degree. There are a few other so
so songs but I don't dislike them as much as the above. In the rain,
underwater, common and ebeat all make it worth it though. MO great songs. I
think this is the most underated oils album probably because of a couple of
the not so good songs. Sometimes I imagin  replacing some of those weak
songs with some stronger songs and turning it into  one of the greatest oil
albums.

RW-The great gibler plain except for the chorus at the end I never really
cared for that song.
Seeing is believing
Drop in the ocean

Capri- Love the whole album especially Tone poem and Poets which I think is
the best song and there and one of their greatest of all time