Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Re: Powderworks digest, Vol 1 #1196 - 6 msgs

simon tracy plumpandmoist@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:19:31 +1000 (EST)

Mate, if you want to buy the 'genuine' Bird Noises
gold brooch as commissioned by the band, go nuts.
However. this bloke might well be the most reputable
seller of stuff on eBay in the history of the world,
but it doesn't take away from the fact that this
sounds dodgy.

 --- Magnus Holmgren <oznut@swipnet.se> wrote: > If
all you negativists used your negative energy a

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2649525277&category=11011