Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] blah, blah, blah

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 17:16:16 -0500

>p.s. as far as an oils tour goes maybe Pete might do a solo tour
          with him and his harmonica and then be joined for the encore
          by the Yarrville Mouth Organ Club (it will be a sell out!).

My dad's band played a gig at an outdoor festival yesterday and during set
up and soundcheck in between different bands, a harmonica choir from a local
senior citizen center played.  The whole harmonica thing made me think of
Pete, and I sat there thinking...man, I hope this isn't what Pete will end
up doing 25 years from now!!!....as I listened painfully to the harmonica
choir.  Good thing it was only for a few minutes and that a good, energized
band was following!!!

Heidi

P.S.  This is with no disrespect to the elderly...I just prefer my music
energized in an Oily fashion!! :)

                                   Just letting all you Aus people know that
you
  should watch the Shaun Micallef Show on channel 9 Monday night.
  I'm not telling you why, just that it will be worth it...

                                                Damien.