Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Box Set??!

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:39:26 EDT

--part1_117.25d5bfc8.2c32404e_boundary

In a message dated 6/30/2003 2:47:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
soberman71@yahoo.com writes:

> Anyone have a clue what "Now See Hear" CD+DVD would
> be?  It is listed on Whammo.
>
> (Sorry if this has been addressed, I haven't been
> getting the list, though a quick glance at the archive
> seemed to indicate nothing on this matter.)

It's been discussed a little but not much info was available.  Apparently
it is part of a series (by Sony Australia?) in which CD/DVD box sets
are being released for certain artists.  I found other artists sets listed
on sanity.com, with more information, but if you check that site you'll
note no update on the Oils set, and I just checked Whammo and it is
no longer listed, so I get the feeling their set has been shelved or delayed.
Mike

--part1_117.25d5bfc8.2c32404e_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 6/30/2003 2:47:07 PM Pacific Daylig=
ht Time, soberman71@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Anyone have a clue what "Now Se=
e Hear" CD+DVD would<BR>
be?&nbsp; It is listed on Whammo.<BR>
<BR>
(Sorry if this has been addressed, I haven't been<BR>
getting the list, though a quick glance at the archive<BR>
seemed to indicate nothing on this matter.)&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
It's been discussed a little but not much info was available.&nbsp; Apparent=
ly<BR>
it is part of a series (by Sony Australia?) in which CD/DVD box sets <BR>
are being released for certain artists.&nbsp; I found other artists sets lis=
ted<BR>
on sanity.com, with more information, but if you check that site you'll <BR>
note no update on the Oils set, and I just checked Whammo and it is<BR>
no longer listed, so I get the feeling their set has been shelved or delayed=
.<BR>
Mike<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_117.25d5bfc8.2c32404e_boundary--