Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on WXRT - Chicago Sun. night

Pew117@aol.com Pew117@aol.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:47:39 -0500

For those of you in the XRT zone and maybe wanting a Super Bowl alternative - I got an e-mail that said they are replaying the Oils 4th of July show this Sunday night, Jan. 26, from 8-9 pm. Go to www.wxrt.com and "on the air" for details. Unfortunately they do not stream over the Internet - wish they did!!

I agree with you Bruce - how can we stop Alberta from sending those "clippers" out? It's just too darn cold!!!

Peace to all - hope all is well with Aussie workers affected by the recent fires - you are in my thoughts.

Jennifer