Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Show Cover Art?

mbachelo@att.net mbachelo@att.net
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:10:47 +0000

Greetings Again all!

I want to thank all of the people who offered to help me get the shows I was
looking for! Once I have received the discs I will have a sign-up for
the "Essential Oils" tree.

In order to make things nice and neat I have been searching the net to find
cover art for these shows. It was my hope to place all the cover art in an
eaisly accesible place for people to download. I am finding a few (One Here,
One there - thanks to the google search engine) but I am not finding many.

Does anyone know of a repository for MO Boots cover art? or places where I am
likely to find several shows worth of cover art?

Thanks
Michael