Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oily guitars (was Capricornia Dreaming)

[name removed] example@example.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:48:06 +1100

  Hi Bruce,
                   Cemetry is the tune you will find that
  Martin guitar on, not Concrete! and no doubt on
  many a ghostwriters tune too!.
                    Wow you are a very lucky boy to have
  such a great Martin guitar yourself! my prized
  acoustic is just a 1974 Gibson Hummingbird
  (kind of a joke really compared to a WW1 vintage
  Martin!).

  still suffering acoustic guitar drooooooooooooool!

                                               Damien.