Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MMM Rob , Bones Interview

Matty S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:13:38 +1000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've just found this interview that i recorded bout a year ago the first time golden age was played on MMM in brisbane. Its a short interview with Rob and Bones and very funny. Nothing about the band but they do talk about BBQing and there favourite power tools. Anyway i've uploaded it to the&nbsp;FTP under uploads. <A href="ftp://midnight:oil@midnightoil.dyndns.org/Uploads/">ftp://midnight:oil@midnightoil.dyndns.org/Uploads/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I"m also gunna try and get the J files recorded tommrow night.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>