Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia - The Book

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:38:18 -0500 (EST)

--0-519017478-1043163498=:70590

Jane R <bunge91@hotmail.com> wrote:

>places in Australia as well, mainly Batman which ended up being called
Melbourne.<

BATMAN! There's one in Turkey as well - any connection? One of my students remarked that it must be the only crime free city on earth...
Holy bad joke, eh, (actually not too bad for a 13 year old)
bruce

--0-519017478-1043163498=:70590

<P><B><I>Jane R &lt;bunge91@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;places in Australia as well, mainly <STRONG>Batman</STRONG> which ended up being called<BR>Melbourne.&lt;<BR></P>
<P><EM>BATMAN! There's one in Turkey as well - any connection? One of my students remarked that it must be the only crime free city on earth...</EM>
<P><EM>Holy bad joke, eh, (actually not too bad for a 13 year old)</EM>
--0-519017478-1043163498=:70590--