Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New weed offer: Castle Hill Tavern

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:05:42 -0800

Hey all,

Let me be the first to offer this show as a weed.  I haven't even
finished downloading it yet, but I'll weed it out to FIVE lucky fans,
three who can continue the weed and two who can't.

If you want in, please reply to ME ONLY, not the list, and include
your postal address and whether or not you have a CD burner and
are willing to keep the weed going.  I'll check back in a few days
and randomly choose five at that time.

Thanks to Jeff and Jane for making this available, especially since
it's got Stand Your Ground on it.

	Andy